Georgia Shaffalo joins P5 Associates with a strong track record of repeated success. Whether it is increasing operational effectiveness and advancing global priorities through innovative operational leadership, or providing strategic project management she brings tremendous experience from work with large and small organizations, both domestic and international.
As a former Vice President of Global eBusiness, COO, Vice President of Global Program Management and Director of Global IT she embodies the core values that P5 brings to every engagement and has the executive experience to optimize any size business. She is a highly accomplished executive with wide-ranging experience defining and executing IT and business strategies with the goal of bridging the gap between technology and business.
In her new role as the Practice Director for Business Optimization Georgia brings her solid history of managing acquisitions, effectively synchronizing and enhancing programs, systems and teams for optimal performance and profitability.
Additionally, the Business Optimization Practice, under Georgia’s direction, will be providing direct consulting support in the following areas:
• Global Program and Project Management
• Information Systems (IS) Planning
• eBusiness Development and Launch
• Executive Coaching
• Startup/Incubation Structuring and Support
• International Operations and IT Strategy
• Team Building and Leadership
• Major Acquisition Integration Projects
• Client, Vendor and Stakeholder Relations
• Post-Merger Optimization/Refactoring
Georgia can be reached at email@example.com.